Sunday, November 29, 2009

I changed from IE to Mozilla and made yahoo my homepage, but I can't send things from Paint in

to a friend, it still tries to go through IE and my computer cannot go in IE, theres an error, so how can I send Paint through Mozilla?



I changed from IE to Mozilla and made yahoo my homepage, but I can't send things from Paint in my accesories..windows media player





How are you trying to send the Paint file? Through email? What email are you using? Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook?



You should be able to attach any file to an email without opening it. You'll want to compose the email, then try to attach the file by browsing to it, not opening it.



Hope that helps, since I need more information otherwise...



I changed from IE to Mozilla and made yahoo my homepage, but I can't send things from Paint in my accesories..windows live messenger internet explorer



make sure firefox is the default broswer
Yeah, they're kind of integrated, but all you'd have to do is



1. Save the file somewhere



2. Go into yahoo mail, fill out the to box, and click on attachments



3. Upload the picture



4. Send it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services