Friday, November 27, 2009

IE 7 32-Bit stopped working when I installed Google Desktop (Widgets) on Vista, but IE 7 64-Bit work

My notebook PC has 64-Bit Vista installed on it (with Vista Ultimate, if it matters. 2GB RAM.)



For background info, my computer came with 32-Bit IE 7 AND 64-Bit IE 7 -- and until this problem I've used both versions without incident.



Yesterday, I decided to install Google Desktop on my notebook so I could use Google Widgets instead of Vista's.



Since that install, IE 7 (32-Bit Version) won't work -- it opens, my default tabs appear, but it hangs without loading the sites.



IE 7 (64-Bit Version) runs just fine -- no problems at all.



Anyone know what's up? If it was a Memory/Resource issue, I would assume 64-Bit IE 7 would have the same problem.



Any thoughts on this are much appreciated.



IE 7 32-Bit stopped working when I installed Google Desktop (Widgets) on Vista, but IE 7 64-Bit works fine?ie 6





maybe it does not use 64 bit version



or just not compatible...



IE 7 32-Bit stopped working when I installed Google Desktop (Widgets) on Vista, but IE 7 64-Bit works fine?windows vista internet explorerI have almost the same problem except w/ xp-64 pro. ie7 works great on the 64 bit side but yahoo main page is all that comes up on 32 bit side. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services