Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Think IE 6 is Better than IE 7 !!!!!!!! What do you think ?

I use ff 2.... but just wanted to put my pt of view...



I installed IE 7 and did not like it at alllllllll .... and switched back to IE 6..



What do ya all think ...?



I Think IE 6 is Better than IE 7 !!!!!!!! What do you think ?windows update





Neither!! I use Opera, Firefox, and Safari. I don't want IE anywhere near my computer. It if a virus and spyware magnet.



I Think IE 6 is Better than IE 7 !!!!!!!! What do you think ?microsoft excel internet explorer



I love IE7.
I use IE7, I like it , never had any problem with it.
I find IE6 easier to use.



But I only use IE when I hit a page that won't work on Firefox.
In between IE7 and IE6, I myself prefer IE6...because IE6 is simple. if Microsoft could add tabbing to IE6, it would rock.



I almost do the same like the answerer Linkin.



I download all the programs using IE6 because that way they get settled nicely into the Program Files of the computer. Firefox is not suitable to download files and specially programs/softwares.
I use Firefox.It's more stable,easier to use,and has a ton of add-ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services