Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE & FoxFire?

I'm thinking about switching over to FoxFire. At this moment I use IE7. Should I switch? Is FoxFire better? And if I do switch, do I still need to keep updating IE?



IE %26amp; FoxFire?windows mail





Firefox is a great internet browser. So great that pretty much every major website recognizes it. It's incredibly slick and fast. Installing it is a breeze. Adding features is practically seamless. And once you get tabbed browsing, you'll be wondering how you ever lived without it. The download manager is also handy, although make sure you set it so you can manual choose where your files go. I've only run into a few compatibility problems, but these were scattered and understandable. Some 3rd party plugins might not work, but you can always switch to IE in these rare situations. Anyway, long story short, make the change. Get Firefox. Hope this helped.



IE %26amp; FoxFire?microsoft maps internet explorer



fire fox is way better
me too.



i just switch to firefox



i think it is better than IE
I prefer firefox way much better..But if you want you can still keep your IE..And its really up to you if you still want to updater IE..
I've been using Firefox for over three years now. It's awesome!



I still have Internet Explorer, but I don't use it. I don't update it either. There's no problem with not updating IE. I would highly recommend the switch.
Yes Firefox is a good browser, but every program has its pros and cons. i.e security,privacy,user friendly etc......



But I would have say Internet explorer is more secure.



Its up to you just try it out, you don't have to uninstall IE7. You can use both if you like I do lol.



You don't have to update IE7 either if your not going to use it at all, but make sure firefox is your default web browser.



You still need to update the security patches etc from Microsoft.



In the end it comes down to preference, do you want a secure browser. Or do you want a browser which looks good and is easy to use (sort of). The IE7 has some of the same feature now anyway like window tabs etc...



I vote IE7



Hope that gave you an insight into these two web browsers.
I dfont know about FOX FIRE but I have FIRE FOX and I love it!!!
firefox it is simpler to use and it dosnt take up the rescources like ie7. and there is a plug in tab on FF in case you need to use an IE web page. you can dl IE tab for FF. there is also less spy ware and any malware made for FF.,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services