Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE scripts error when sending/receiving IM on Yahoo messenger, and can't read email,only subjec

IE scripts error when using Yahoo Messenger and can't read email, only subject line?



"When I receive email, all I can read is the subject line, the body is blank. I can only read the body by clicking 'reply' so I can see the copy of the original message that was sent. Also, I get Internet Explorer scripts error messages when I try to send or receive IMs using Yahoo Messenger that say "not enough storage is available to complete this operation, or 'YMSGR' is undefined or '$imbody' is undefined. I can't chat unless I go throught "conference." I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling several times and have done dozens of scans for virus and nothing helps. This happens with both the 7.5 version and the new 8.1 versions of Yahoo Messenger. Any suggestions why or what I can do to fix it?



IE scripts error when sending/receiving IM on Yahoo messenger, and can't read email,only subject line.?microsoft office 2007





Try doing a system scan @ PC Pitstop.com to see if there's any problems with things like shortage of RAM memory or Virtual memory (where the computer uses a portion of your hard drive to temporarily store things on your computer. You'll find the full scan @ http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/



Next, thing I'd suggest trying if your computer's memory is ok is to download %26amp; install Mozilla Firefox from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ and set that as your default browser instead of Internet Explorer



You may also want to check to make sure your computer hasn't had the dreaded corrupted Internet Explorer corrupted cache error....... something I had occur several times with my old PC. The usual symptom being that the the "Temporary Internet Files" shows as being larger than you had the slider set in:



TOOLS %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; General - "Temporary Internet Files" %26gt; "Settings"



http://www.purgeie.com/cachefix.htm



http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/delcache...



IE scripts error when sending/receiving IM on Yahoo messenger, and can't read email,only subject line.?windows media internet explorer



update you IE and i hope this will solve you problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services