Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why does my IE keep shutting down when I try to close a page?

When I go into my mail, or look @ a web site, and then try to close it out, my IE says there is an APPCRASH and the IE tries to "fix" it. It ends up shutting off my internet.



Why does my IE keep shutting down when I try to close a page?windows mobile 6





why keep on struggling with explorer when you can have Firefox for free?



You can get it from here:



http://www.sleekbytes.com/picasa-google....



three minutes flat and your problem is gone.



If you feel like you want choice, get http://opera.com now you have TWO top notch browsers.



Why does my IE keep shutting down when I try to close a page?microsoft office 2003 internet explorer



try reinstalling it,, or an uninstall then reinstall. or try to see if there is an update.. Also do a virus scan,, you might have a bug. www.trend.com use the free scan
you have a component that is broken. i would suggest going into options and then deleting all temporary files and objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services