Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE serious problem , please help!!?

I'm unable to run java aplications (Like in yahoo news - when you click on one of four last news it just selsect it , but if you havent java goes to notice page directly)and when I try to download from rapidshare(or same sites) where you can see the timer it says ,,enable javascript,,. But I have enabled java and all setting are correct , I also have the latest version of java.When I click rightmouse-propirities it gives me INTERNET EXPLORER SCRIP ERROR (all fields of which are empty) where are YES , NO and Close , if I click yes or no nothing happens , when I click CLOSE it closes but it cant see how it closes because there are like 50 of them and when I close all them appears 50 more. It gives me the same error when I trying to purchase a game from pc , like trial version games which later you can purchase or steam it gives me the error when i click on all games.



But its not the worst part , like you know IE is part of Windows and when I try to go in user panel it gives me the same



IE serious problem , please help!!?windows explorer





sounds like you have a virus. shut down and go into safe mode by pressing f8 at restart until a menu comes up choose safemode with networking and run your virusscan or if you dont then go to symantec.com and run their free scan and get one asap. go from there.



IE serious problem , please help!!?microsoft zune internet explorer



Why are you even using it?



Have you ever tried "Mozilla Firefox"?



It's way better, lighter, easier and it's free!



Download it directly from here:



http://www.download.com/Mozilla-Firefox/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services