Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE or Mozilla Firefox?

I would like to know, which is the most people using now. I'm usually using IE but i wanted to know some comment



IE or Mozilla Firefox?windows media





i recommend you try Safari for windows its the fastest web browser there is. but i'm using Firefox right now b.coz my proxy server is blocking safari



IE or Mozilla Firefox?microsoft exchange internet explorer



Well, I prefer Internet Explorer 7!



The Mozila Firefox Browser have some bugs, and Internet Explorer correct it by Windows Update!
I use IE
I use firefox ..with fire fox you dont get pop ups or spyware..its a much more secure browser
just use mozilla firefox or opera. it's far faster and more safe than IE
I think IE is still more popular tan firefox.
Firefox 2
I say Fire Fox all the way I have both on my computer but when offered the choice i use fire fox 100%
Neither - use Opera
Mozilla for sure! Internet Explorer sucks! The new version is more shitier... it hangs most of the time! :-@ Even though IE is compatible with all the sites.. . it's security is not that great! Even though you actvate the pop-up blocker.. 100 pop-ups open! Go for mozilla... more faster.. lighter... and easy to use! With more added security!
I use FireFox as my primary browser. When searching for something in Google, that means that I am using a browser without ActiveX. So I am safer when I open strange websites that might blow up in my face.



When I go to known websites, I use Internet Explorer. You need it for windows updates and some other ActiveX functions.



Internet Explorer is slightly faster. This is probably because it is built-in to the heart of Windows. But use FireFox for safety.



Good luck and Happy Computing!
visit the link



http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3000_7-5568...



you'll get so many comments
I use Epiphany or Galeon. Iceweasel(Firefox's name on Debian) once in a few months or may be once in a year.



I'm looking for slicker browsers always. All the open source browsers use Mozilla's engines anyway.



Its been over five years since I used IE last.
firefox good
firefox- seems to make my internet connection faster. i live in new zealand and like 70% of people are still on dial up. its frustrating. firefox also has cool themes and you can change your browser buttons so you have like little cats everywhere. its great!!!
I use firefox because I can add more security and other features Its faster than IE and lighter on resoures too.
mozilla.. most of its add ons are free.. you can customize your browser by adding add ons..



i use fasterfox, cooliris previews, statusbar, and the most useful addon for me, the DownThemAll! add-on.. it can make your downloading faster..way faster than IE..security is best on firefox..



if you want to use IE and firefox at the same time, there are firefox themes that looks like internet explorer and vista..that is if you want to, i prefer firefox look, IE looks trash, they got buttons everywhere..its confusing..
ie
If you like customizing , grab firefox. compared to IE, you can download tools to optimize and customize your browser. It's a lot more fun that your average IE.



Hope you find a good browser :D
I have mozzila and LoVe it. My mom preffers IE though, don't know why. Like the layout better and it looks more modern. Easier to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services